Gods Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

announcements forum always LOCKED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gordunk

gordunk

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-25

announcements forum always LOCKED Empty
PostSubject: announcements forum always LOCKED   announcements forum always LOCKED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 am

i'm just gonna say this. the announcements forum is for admins/mods/devs to post info about the forum and NOT i repeat NOT for people to spam. so i just think that the announcements thread should only be unlocked briefly for staff to post important ANNOUNCEMENTS(hence the forum name).
Back to top Go down
raidenz92

raidenz92

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: announcements forum always LOCKED   announcements forum always LOCKED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 am

Gordunk, I Understand You But Only THAT Specific Topic Is Locked For More Annocments The Admin/Dev/Mod Can Make A New Topic In That Section....
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: announcements forum always LOCKED   announcements forum always LOCKED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:39 pm

Yep. I agree with raiden. bounce
Back to top Go down
gordunk

gordunk

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: announcements forum always LOCKED   announcements forum always LOCKED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 pm

w/e, i just find it odd that we prolly had more posts in the announcements thread then in any other forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: announcements forum always LOCKED   announcements forum always LOCKED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

announcements forum always LOCKED
Page 1 of 1